Waitlist and Registration
2023 Summer Program applicants will either receive an offer to join a classroom or be placed on the waitlist. Students who are receiving an offer will need to accept it by completing the Registration Process. This section covers questions about both the waitlist and the Registration Process.
- I'm on the waitlist. What does that mean?
- What is the direct-to-waitlist application process?
- How do I request an alternate SIP round for my offer?
- How do I request an alternate program (SIP or SPP) for my offer?
- How do I accept my Summer Program offer?
- What is the Registration Process?
- How long do I have to accept my offer and complete the Registration Process?
- Where am I on the waitlist?
- When does the waitlist close?
- Can I change my availability after my acceptance into a program?
- How do I decline my Summer Program offer?
- I've accepted my seat. What’s left in the Registration Process?
- I’m having trouble. How do I submit my registration in SurveyMonkey Apply?
- What role do I play with the DocuSign Forms that my guardian needs to sign?
- My schedule changed after registering. What should I do?