HQ at a Glance
- What is the Viewer role?
- What are User roles?
- How do I create an HQ account?
- Do I need an email address to sign up for HQ?
- What if my child doesn’t have an email?
- How do I update my information?
- What is the Project Gallery?
- What is a Girls Who Code Project?
- Who can view the Project Gallery?
- Who can submit a Project?
- How do I submit a Project to the Project Gallery?
- What happens when I submit a Project to the Project Gallery?
- What is the Program Preview?
- How do I join a Program?
- How do I apply to start a Club?
- Who can renew a Program or Club?
- How do I renew my Program?
- What do I do if I am invited to Facilitate a Program?
- How do I view the Curriculum?
- What Is Presentation Mode?
- What happens when I redo an activity?
- What happens when I preview an activity?
- How do I print HQ content?
- Why am I taken to the My Programs page when I click on a link?
- How do I add Members to my Program?
- How do I accept an HQ invite as a Member?
- Why is an invite pending?
- How do I resend a Member's invite?
- How can I reset a Member's password?
- How can I remove a Member from my Program?
- How do I know what my Members are working on?
- How do I review answers?
- What happens when I comment on an answer?
- What happens when I mark an answer complete/incomplete?
- How can I view the projects my Members submitted to the gallery?
- How do I generate Certificates for my Members?