GWC Summer Programs Overview
- What Programs does Girls Who Code offer in the summer?
- Is there a cost to attend GWC summer programs?
- How will I know which summer program to apply for?
- When do the Summer Programs run?
- What is the schedule and format for the virtual Summer Immersion Program?
- What is the schedule and format for the Self-Paced Program?
- Who is eligible to attend Girls Who Code's Summer Programs?
- I’ve already participated in SIP or the Self-Paced Program. Can I still apply?
- I have a scheduling conflict during the virtual Summer Immersion Program dates. Can I still apply?
- I don't have any Computer Science experience. Should I still apply?
- I don’t live in the United States. Am I eligible to participate?
- Are students with beginner, intermediate and advanced computer science eligible to participate?
- When is the Summer Programs Application due?
- When does the Summer Programs Application launch?
- What does the Summer Programs Application process entail?
- What is the difference between the early and general application deadlines?
- When are students notified about their acceptance into the program?
- How do I withdraw my application?
SIP Student Grant
- What is the SIP Student Grant, and how can I apply?
- Who is eligible to apply for the virtual Summer Immersion Program Student Grant?
- What are the virtual Summer Immersion Program Student Grant selection criteria?
- When will applicants be notified if they received a SIP Student Grant?
- When are SIP Grants awarded?
- Can someone explain why I was ineligible for the SIP Student Grant?
Waitlist and Registration
- I'm on the waitlist. What does that mean?
- What is the direct-to-waitlist application process?
- How do I request an alternate SIP round for my offer?
- How do I request an alternate program (SIP or SPP) for my offer?
- How do I accept my Summer Program offer?
- What is the Registration Process?