We recommend using a Google Chrome plugin called FireShot to print content or save it as a PDF. This plugin will allow you to take a full page screenshot of HQ while also allowing you to click on any embedded hyperlinks.
Navigate to the Chrome Web Store and click Add to Chrome.
A window will pop up asking to confirm the download and click Add Extension. After you click the plugin icon on the top-right of your Chrome browser, you will see the Fireshot icon.
Print HQ Content
FireShot Google Chrome Plugin
1. Navigate to HQ and select the page you would like to print out (or save as PDF).
2. Click the FireShot Icon on the top-right of your Chrome Browser and select Capture the entire page.
3. Wait a few seconds for FireShot to take a screen capture of your site. You may notice your browser scrolling through the screen.
4. A new window should open up with a preview of your PDF screen capture. If you notice an error in the capture, go back to the site and try again. Be sure that you use your mouse to scroll on the content and not the navigation bar before capturing the entire page again.
5. Click the Save to PDF option. This will open a file finder window where you can select the location you would like to save your screen capture as well as name the file.