Technical Interview Prep (TIP) on Forage
- Through this free program, you will learn about best practices when searching for a job, reflect on how to more fully meet the hiring criteria, and get an inside look into different types of technical interviews, specifically the Whiteboard Challenge, and the Take Home Assignment.
- For each task, you will get to hear from GWC alumni and Boston Consulting Group employees, as you practice the different coding tests. After submitting your work, you’ll unlock videos where you get to see the GWC alumni walk through how they answered the same practice problem and hear from the BCG employees to better understand what hiring managers might look for from candidates.
Technical Interview Prep (TIP) Bootcamp
- In this two-day Bootcamp, you’ll be given a type of technical interview prompt to either prep before the Bootcamp or while in session. On Day One, you’ll get to practice a specific type of technical interview prompt with your peers in a supportive environment. On Day Two, you’ll then practice the technical interview type with hiring managers, recruiters, and technologists at a specific company.
- After presenting to industry professionals, you’ll receive feedback and get to learn more about the company. You’ll get to hear about what the company looks for in candidates, and how to best set yourself up for success in your next, real technical interview.
- Sometimes the companies will host an optional post-Bootcamp Lunch & Learn just for the Bootcamp participants and the GWC Community. This is an additional space for participants to learn more about the company, their hiring processes, and the employee experience.