We understand that students may want to switch programs after being offered a seat. If you decide to change to an alternate program, you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
Request a program change:
- Log in to SurveyMonkey Apply here, using the email address used to create your GWC 2022 Summer Programs Application.
- Access your registration application by clicking the “start” button.
- Click “Accept or Decline Your Offer” under “your tasks”
- Under “Will you be joining us this summer,” select the program switch you would like to make.
- Depending on the program check all applicable advisory availabilities or SIP round dates that you are interested in.
- Answer any other corresponding questions for your program switch.
- Mark as complete, and you are all set!
Please note the following:
- Access to wifi and a computer or laptop is mandatory for participation in the Self-Paced Program.
- Based on the eligibility from your application details, if you are not eligible, you will be notified when requesting to switch programs.
- You are forfeiting your offered seat by requesting a program switch. This request will place you on the waitlist. We will work hard to honor your request. However, we cannot guarantee that re-assignments will be honored due to the high volume of other submissions.
- If a seat becomes available for your alternate program request, you will receive an email with a new offer and will be required to complete registration for your new placement.