We understand that students may want to switch programs after being offered a seat. If you decide to change to an alternate program. In that case, you must follow the steps outlined below:
Request a program change:
- Log in to SurveyMonkey Apply here, with the email address used to create your GWC 2023 Summer Programs Application.
- Access your registration application by clicking the “start” button.
- Click “Accept or Decline Your Offer” in your task list.
- Under the question: “Will you be joining us this summer,” select the program switch you want to make.
- Answer any other corresponding questions for your program switch. If you requested a switch to the virtual Summer Immersion Program, this will include selecting all SIP round dates for which you are available.
- Mark it as complete, and you are all set!
- Access to wifi and a computer/laptop is mandatory for participation in the Self-Paced Program.
- Based on the eligibility from your application details, if you are not eligible for a particular program, you will be notified when requesting to switch to that program.
- You are forfeiting your offered seat by requesting a program switch. This request will place you on the waitlist. We will work hard to honor your request. However, we cannot guarantee that re-assignments will be honored due to the high volume of other submissions.
- If a seat becomes available for your alternate program request, you will receive an email with a new offer and will be required to complete registration for your new placement.
Article is closed for comments.