Student Hours are a live opportunity, provided to students in the virtual Summer Immersion Program or the Self-Paced Program, for students to get additional support from their Teaching Team. Students may use Student Hours to get help on projects or ask lingering questions from a lesson. Students can join Student Hours independently or be invited by Teaching Team members to make up missed work or get extra support.
What can I do during Student Hours:
- Work with classmates and the Teaching Team.
- Have fun with your peers and bring your own snack.
- If you like to work alone you can keep your camera/mic off and use the chat when needed if you have questions.
- Have a quiet space to work so that you can tune out distractions.
- The Teaching Team will be there to help you troubleshoot, answer any questions you might have and clarify content.
Note: Student Hours are optional but strongly encouraged when looking for extra support.