If you are having trouble accessing the Girls Who Code website, please provide your IT administrator the below list of sites to allow access or unblock:
- GWC: https://www.girlswhocode.com
- HQ: https://hq.girlswhocode.com/home
- HQ Clubs: https://clubs-hq.girlswhocode.com/login
- We recommend that students have access to all of YouTube in case they want to search for additional tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/
- If you cannot give access to all of YouTube, please unblock the GWC Curriculum channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3chlkg_aEFgDcHRy57vo8w
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/
- Scratch: https://scratch.mit.edu/
- See this FAQ doc
- Replit: To make sure Replit works for you and your students on your school network, you need to ensure the following domains are allowed/unblocked. Your admin can read more about this here.
- replit.com (primary domain)
- repl.co (where web applications built on Replit are hosted)
- repl.it (old domain, not actively used)
- replitusercontent.com (old domain, not actively used)
- Glitch: https://glitch.com/
An overview of our coding platform with system requirements can be found in HQ and in our Tech Specs + System Requirements checklist.