Students who do not have an email address of their own, can register through a family member or a legal guardian account . Simply select "I want to enroll my child in a Club" as your experience when registering on HQ.
Articles in this section
- What if my child doesn't have an email?
- What is Girls Who Code HQ?
- Who can use Girls Who Code HQ?
- How do I sign up for HQ as a member?
- How do I sign up for HQ as a Club Facilitator?
- I need help accessing my HQ account
- Do I need an email address to sign up for HQ?
- Do I need to create a new HQ account if I participated or volunteered for Girls Who Code before 2017?
- What information do you collect and why?
- I’m not part of a Girls Who Code program, can I still use HQ?