Yes! Once you are approved to start your Club, a Club Success Specialist will reach out to you to discuss the odds and ends of Clubs, such as HQ support, basic Club logistic questions, curriculum navigation, and so forth. If you have not heard from a Club Success Specialist or would like to connect prior to your launch date,you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a Facilitator and a Decision Maker?
- What are the requirements to become a Club Facilitator?
- What is the time commitment required to be a Facilitator?
- Can my Club have more than one Facilitator?
- What does Facilitator training entail?
- Does Girls Who Code pay Facilitators?
- How do I sign up for HQ as a Club Facilitator?
- Where can I find the Clubs Training Webinar, Facilitator Toolkit and other Facilitator resources?
- How long does it take to prep for a Club session?
- What is the Project Gallery? How do we submit our projects?