No. Unfortunately, our curriculum and resources can only be suitably accessed on a desktop or laptop computer. (Chromebooks work as well!) Tablets or phones are not suitable substitutes.
Articles in this section
- In what countries are Girls Who Code Clubs offered?
- How can I get involved if GWC Clubs aren't offered in my region?
- Who can I contact for more information?
- What is a Girls Who Code Club?
- Where can we host our Girls Who Code Club?
- What will girls learn in a Girls Who Code Club?
- Can we charge students a fee to join our Club?
- Can we host a Club on the weekend?
- Can we host a GWC Club during the summer?
- What is a Girls Who Code Project?