The short answer is: girls will learn about computer science concepts, and just as importantly, they'll learn that they have a community in the computer science space!
Our curricula include activities for participants with no computer science experience all the way up to college-level concepts.
Throughout the Club, all participants will:
- Join Girls Who Code's global sisterhood!
- Learn to see themselves as computer scientists.
- Gain exposure to project management and problem solving techniques.
- Join a safe and supportive environment of peers and role models.
- Learn the foundational computer science concepts that form the basis for all programming languages.
- Work with a team to build a Girls Who Code Project that addresses a real-world problem.