We suggest that you could apply for a Mini Club. A Mini Club is a 10-week Club - very compressed, and covers many things but with lesser activities versus a Regular Club. You can do a meeting once a week!
Articles in this section
- Can I host a shorter Club program?
- What are the requirements to become a Club Facilitator?
- What's the difference between a Facilitator and a Decision Maker?
- What is the benefit for teachers who host a Girls Who Code Club?
- What is the time commitment required to be a Facilitator?
- Does Girls Who Code pay Facilitators?
- I want to volunteer as a Facilitator for an existing Club that I'm already connected to. What are the next steps?
- Can my Club have more than one Facilitator?
- What does Facilitator training entail?
- Where can I find the Clubs Training Webinar, Facilitator Toolkit, or other Facilitator resources?