Yes! You can use the curriculum as appropriate to meet the needs of your members, but do note for 6th-12th grade Clubs we have developed a suggested Mini Club guide. A Mini Club is an example of what a shorter 10-week Club could look like: very compressed, and covers many things but with less activities versus a Regular Club.
Articles in this section
- Can I talk to someone at GWC directly for assistance during my Club?
- Can I host a shorter Club program?
- What are the requirements to become a Club Facilitator?
- What's the difference between a Facilitator and a Decision Maker?
- What is the benefit for teachers who host a Girls Who Code Club?
- What is the time commitment required to be a Facilitator?
- Does Girls Who Code pay Facilitators?
- I want to volunteer as a Facilitator for an existing Club that I'm already connected to. What are the next steps?
- Can my Club have more than one Facilitator?
- What does Facilitator training entail?