Once a student has received an offer to participate in our Summer Immersion Program, she will need to complete the Registration Process in order to accept the offer and reserve her spot in the program.
The Registration Process consists of four steps:
- Formally accept your offer on SurveyMonkey Apply.
- Fill out your Emergency Medical Information on SurveyMonkey Apply.
- Upload a headshot for your security photo on SurveyMonkey Apply.
- Parents: Complete the registration forms on DocuSign (emailed to your parents after Step 1 is completed).
Until the Registration Process is complete, a student's position in the program is not guaranteed. Once the Registration Process is complete, students will receive an email confirming their acceptance to the program.
Phase One Applicants: Accepted students must complete the Registration Process by March 15. Any positions that have not been confirmed by March 15 will be opened up to Phase 2 applicants.
Phase Two Applicants: Accepted students must complete the Registration Process by April 19. Any positions that have not been confirmed by April 19 will be opened up to students on the waitlist.
Waitlisted Applicants: Waitlisted applicants who receive an offer after April 20, 2019, will need to complete the Registration Process within 48 hours of receiving the offer.
- To complete these steps, students need to sign into SurveyMonkey Apply using the same email and password they used to apply to the program.
- If you applied for and were awarded a Summer Stipend, that information will be shown on SurveyMonkey Apply. You do not need to do anything additional to accept your stipend; stipends will be issued starting the second week of each program.
- The links to your DocuSign forms will be emailed to parents/guardians after students have completed Step 1 of the Registration Process. Make sure you and your parent/guardian are checking email regularly!
If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.