This is the process by which a student accepts their offer and confirms their participation in the Summer Immersion Program. Until the Registration Process is complete, a student's position in the program is not guaranteed.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
Sign into your SurveyMonkey account and complete the following steps:
1) Task 1: Program Info
Review the program information and sign the Code of Conduct.
2) Task 2: Accept or Decline Your Offer
Confirm your participation in the program.
3) Task 3: Emergency Information
Provide us with your emergency contacts and medical information.
3.5) Task 4: Security Photo (Only applies to some programs.)
Upload a photo of your shoulders and face against a plain white background. (If this applies to your program, you'll see a fourth task in your SurveyMonkey Apply account.)
4) DocuSign Permission Forms (Emailed to parent/guardians.)
Once you accept your offer on Task 2, your parent/guardian will receive an email with electronic Program Permission Forms. Parent/guardians must read, sign, and submit those forms within 3 days, or the link will expire. (For some programs, students may also be required to provide a signature - so keep an eye on your email too.)
Once the process is complete, students will receive an email confirming their participation.
- To complete these steps, students need to sign into SurveyMonkey Apply using the same email and password you originally used to apply to the program.
- If you applied for and have been awarded a Summer Stipend, that information will also be shown on SurveyMonkey. You do not need to do anything additional to accept your stipend; stipends will be issued starting the second week of each program.
- The links to the DocuSign forms will be emailed to parents/guardians after students formally accept their offers (Task 2). Make sure you and your parent/guardian are checking email regularly!
- Phase 1 Applicants: Students must complete the Registration Process by March 15. Any positions that have not been confirmed by March 15 will be opened up to Phase 2 applicants.
- Phase 2 Applicants: Students must complete the Registration Process by April 19. Any positions that have not been confirmed by April 19 will be opened up to students on the waitlist.
- Waitlisted Applicants: Waitlisted applicants who receive an offer after April 20, 2019, will need to complete the Registration Process within 48 hours of receiving an offer.
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com.