Registration is when a student accepts their offer by confirming their participation in the Program. Until the entire Registration Process is complete, a student's position in the program is not reserved.
To Complete Registration, you must sign in to your SurveyMonkey account and do the following:
- 📌 Accept Your Seat
- 📌 Confirm Participant Information
- 📌 Review & SUBMIT
- 👤 DocuSign Permission Form (Emailed to your parent/guardian to read and sign once you complete the steps above)
- 📬 CONFIRMATION (Emailed to you to confirm receipt of your registration)
Please note the following:
- To complete these steps, students need to sign in to SurveyMonkey Apply using the same email and password used for the application.
- If you applied for and have been awarded a SIP Student Grant, the grant information will also appear on SurveyMonkey.
- You do not need to do anything additional to receive your grant; grants are issued within 14 days of successful program completion deemed by GWC.
- The links to the DocuSign forms will be emailed to parents/guardians after students Review & Submit their tasks in SurveyMonkey Apply. Make sure you and your parents/guardians are checking your emails regularly!