Once a student has received an offer to participate in our Summer Immersion Program, she will need to complete the Registration Process in order to accept the offer and reserve her spot in the program.
The Registration Process consists of the following four steps:
- Formally accepting your offer on FluidReview.
- Filling out your Emergency Medical Information (Also on FluidReview).
- Uploading a headshot for your security photo (Also on FluidReview).
- Completing your registration forms on DocuSign (emailed to your parents).
- Students need to sign into FluidReview using the same email and password they used to apply to the program.
- If you applied for and received a Summer Stipend, that information will be shown on FluidReview. You do not need to do anything additional to accept your stipend; stipends will be issued starting the second week of each program.
- The links to your DocuSign forms will be emailed to parents/guardians after students have completed Step 1 of the registration process. Make sure you and your parent/guardian are checking email regularly!
Until the Registration Process is complete, a student's position in the program is not confirmed. For students who received offers in Round 2, these forms are due by April 20, 2019. Any positions that have not been confirmed by April 20 will be opened up to students on the waitlist.
For students who were waitlisted and receive an offer after April 20, 2019, these registration forms will be due within 48 hours.
Once the Registration Process is complete, students will receive an email confirming their acceptance to the program.
If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.