This is the process by which a student accepts their offer and confirms their participation in the Summer Immersion Program. Until the full Registration Process is complete, a student's position in the program is not reserved.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
Sign into your SurveyMonkey account and complete the following steps:
📌 1. Accept Your Seat
📌 2. Review Program Packet & Sign Code of Conduct
📌 3. Confirm Participant Information
📌 4. Review & SUBMIT
👤 5. DocuSign Permission Forms: Emailed to your parent/guardian to read and sign (once you have completed the above steps)
📬 CONFIRMATION: Emailed to you!
- To complete these steps, students need to sign into SurveyMonkey Apply using the same email and password you originally used to apply to the program.
- If you applied for and have been awarded a SIP Stipend, that information will also be shown on SurveyMonkey. You do not need to do anything additional to accept your stipend; stipends will be issued within 14 days of successful program completion deemed by GWC.
- The links to the DocuSign forms will be emailed to parents/guardians after students Review & Submit their tasks in SurveyMonkey Apply. Make sure you and your parent/guardian are checking your emails regularly!
- Early Acceptance Applicants: Students must complete the Registration Process by March 19th. Any offers that have not been confirmed by March 19 will be opened up to General applicants.
- General Applicants: Students must complete the Registration Process by April 23rd. Any offers that have not been confirmed by April 23 will be opened up to students on the waitlist.
- Waitlisted Applicants: Waitlisted applicants who receive an offer after April 23rd, will need to accept/decline their seat within 24 hours and complete the Registration Process within 48 hours of receiving an offer.
If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.