We're sorry to hear you won't be able to spend the summer with us, but we understand that sometimes circumstances change.
We ask that you take 2 minutes to formally withdraw your application using the 2021 SIP Student Withdrawal Form.
This form should used by students to do any of the following:
- Withdraw an incomplete SIP application
- Withdraw a completed SIP application
- Withdraw a waitlisted SIP application
- Unenroll from the program after completing SIP registration
- This allows us to open up your seat to an excited student on the waitlist
- Please note that this un-enrollment is final
This form should NOT be used to decline a SIP offer.
If you withdrew an incomplete, completed or waitlisted application in error and want to reinstate your application, or if you need additional help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.