We're sorry to hear you can’t spend the summer with us, but we understand that sometimes circumstances change. We ask that you take two minutes to formally withdraw your application using the Summer Programs Student Withdrawal Form. Students can use this form to do any of the following:
- Withdraw an incomplete Summer Programs Application
- Withdraw a completed Summer Programs Application
- Withdraw a waitlisted Summer Programs Application
Please note: Application withdrawal is final. If you withdrew an incomplete, completed, or waitlisted application in error and want to reinstate your application, or if you need additional help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some other ways to get involved:
- Join a Girls Who Code Club near you! Clubs are FREE after-school programs for US-based 3-12th grade girls and nonbinary students who want to learn computer science, make an impact in their community, and join our sisterhood of supportive peers and role models. Clubs are in all 50 states and are running now. Find a Club today!
- Participate in a Code At Home activity. Girls Who Code has released many activities that you can try right from home. Each activity features a woman in tech who pioneered innovative technology! Whether you are a beginner or intermediate in computer science, we offer a variety of scratch, python, web development activities, and more! Click here to find an activity!
- Just because this year didn’t work out doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply next year. If you are a current 9th, 10th, 11th grade US student or an international student between the ages of 14 and 18,please consider applying again next summer!