Summer Immersion Programs run Monday to Friday, from 9am - 4pm. As this is a day program, students must commute to and from the program site each day. Girls Who Code is unable to provide housing or to support participants in finding housing.
Articles in this section
- I don’t live in the U.S., am I still eligible?
- Why are students with AP CS experience not eligible?
- I don't live in the United States!
- I need technical support on the application.
- I am transgender, can I still apply?
- What is Girls Who Code's Acceptance Policy?
- I'm a domestic student willing to relocate, should I still apply?
- Why should I learn Computer Science?
- What dates do the Summer Immersion Program take place?
- I don't have any computer science experience, should I still apply?