We’ll notify you and your parents or guardians of your Summer Immersion Program application status by April 7, 2017 via email.
Articles in this section
- I don’t live in the U.S., am I still eligible?
- Why are students with AP CS experience not eligible?
- I don't live in the United States!
- I need technical support on the application.
- I am transgender, can I still apply?
- What is Girls Who Code's Acceptance Policy?
- I'm a domestic student willing to relocate, should I still apply?
- Why should I learn Computer Science?
- What dates do the Summer Immersion Program take place?
- I don't have any computer science experience, should I still apply?