In order to participate in a Girls Who Code Summer Immersion Program you must be able to commit to the full attendance Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm, for the entire 7-week program. Our attendance policy allows for two absences, but students with prior commitments (e.g. other summer programs, vacation plans, etc) exceeding that limit will not be eligible for placement in a Summer Immersion Program. No exceptions.
Articles in this section
- I don’t live in the U.S., am I still eligible?
- Why are students with AP CS experience not eligible?
- I don't live in the United States!
- I need technical support on the application.
- I am transgender, can I still apply?
- What is Girls Who Code's Acceptance Policy?
- I'm a domestic student willing to relocate, should I still apply?
- Why should I learn Computer Science?
- What dates do the Summer Immersion Program take place?
- I don't have any computer science experience, should I still apply?