Unfortunately, no. Campus registration is rolling and programs may fill up by March when Summer Immersion Program decisions are announced. You can always register in March if spots are still open, but we can’t hold your seat.
Articles in this section
- What does the Campus program application process look like?
- When does the application open and when is it due?
- When are students notified of their acceptance to a Campus program?
- I’m on the waitlist, what does that mean?
- I need technical support on the application
- Where can I find my host site contact’s information?
- What’s your cancellation or refund policy?
- I accidentally marked something wrong on my application, what now?
- I plan on attending but can’t make payment yet, can you hold my spot?
- I’ve applied for the Summer Immersion Program. Can I hold a Campus spot until I find out whether I got in?