Girls face systemic and persistent challenges in the tech field, and we’ve designed our programs specifically to help girls address and overcome those challenges. Our programs not only teach girls to code, but they teach confidence and bravery, bring in role models and careers in tech, and connect girls to a sisterhood with similar interests. We think these are critical ingredients for girls to persist and succeed in the tech field.
Articles in this section
- What is Campus?
- How is Campus different from the Summer Immersion Program?
- Should I apply for Campus or the Summer Immersion Program?
- How does Campus compare to other girls coding camps?
- Why is there a fee to attend Campus? Aren’t other Girls Who Code programs free?
- What will girls learn in the Campus program?
- Who is eligible to attend Campus?
- Are boys eligible to join Girls Who Code Campus?
- I am transgender, can I still apply?
- When do Campus programs take place? Where do Campus programs take place?