Campus programs offer the nationally-respected Girls Who Code summer programming in a condensed two week timeframe. We think the following distinguishes us from other programs:
- An “edge” for college: Intensive learning environment and project-based approach that equips and inspires girls with the confidence and skills to pursue their interest in Computer Science. Plus, participants will leave with a portfolio of work to showcase on their resumes or college applications.
- Girls Who Code alumni at top universities: Girls Who Code alumni are attending the top Computer Science universities in the U.S. 80% of Campus program graduates say they’re more likely to pursue a major or minor in Computer Science because of Girls Who Code.
- High-caliber trained instructors: Girls Who Code Instructors and Teaching Assistants are seasoned teachers, industry professionals, and graduate and undergraduates students in Computer Science programs at top universities with teaching experience and coding expertise. All Instructors and Teaching Assistants are trained and supported throughout the program by Girls Who Code staff.
- Research-based curriculum designed by our experts specifically for girls: Introductory and advanced coding curriculum centered on Girls Who Code's Core4 computer science skills, career exposure and community building.
- Be part of the Girls Who Code community: Join Girls Who Code’s alumni network of tens of thousands of girls across the U.S. Get access to our community mobile app, Girls Who Code Loop, our internship portal, HireMe, and our alumni newsletter.
- Condensed Learning for Busy Summer Schedules: Two-week intensive courses, in a flexible time frame to accommodate summer plans.