If a program is full, students can sign up to be placed on a waitlist. We’ll notify you and your parent or guardian via email if a spot opens up.
Articles in this section
- What does the Campus program application process look like?
- When does the application open and when is it due?
- When are students notified of their acceptance to a Campus program?
- I’m on the waitlist, what does that mean?
- I need technical support on the application
- Where can I find my host site contact’s information?
- What’s your cancellation or refund policy?
- I accidentally marked something wrong on my application, what now?
- I plan on attending but can’t make payment yet, can you hold my spot?
- I’ve applied for the Summer Immersion Program. Can I hold a Campus spot until I find out whether I got in?