Our programs are intended for students who identify as female regardless of gender assignment at birth or legal recognition. This includes students who are legally assigned to the female sex, but who identify as transgender or gender fluid.
Articles in this section
- What is Campus?
- How is Campus different from the Summer Immersion Program?
- Should I apply for Campus or the Summer Immersion Program?
- How does Campus compare to other girls coding camps?
- Why is there a fee to attend Campus? Aren’t other Girls Who Code programs free?
- What will girls learn in the Campus program?
- Who is eligible to attend Campus?
- Are boys eligible to join Girls Who Code Campus?
- I am transgender, can I still apply?
- When do Campus programs take place? Where do Campus programs take place?