The Clubs Fund grant may be used to cover the cost of anything that will get your Club members excited about Club participation and about learning Computer Science (CS).
Possible uses include:
- Guest speakers
- CS-related events and workshops
- Snacks to keep kids focused during meetings
- Transportation costs for CS-related field trips
- Supplemental hardware (e.g. robotics materials)
- Any other materials a Club might need
Example: If your Club wants to learn more about iOS app development and there is a workshop at the local Apple Store, you could apply your Clubs Fund grant to cover the cost of travel to the workshop.
Please note: all Clubs who receive a grant will be required to submit a Grantee Report outlining how the money was spent.