If you are using the Expensify option, the Clubs Fund may be used to cover the cost of anything that will get your Club members excited about Club participation and about learning Computer Science (CS).
Possible uses include:
- Guest speakers
- CS-related events and workshops
- Snacks to keep kids focused during meetings
- Transportation and meal costs for CS-related field trips
- Supplemental hardware (e.g. robotics materials such as AdaFruits, LilyPads, LittleBits, etc.)
- Software-as-a-Service subscriptions
- Any other materials a Club might need, such as paper, pens, space or lab rental fees, etc.
Example: If your Club wants to learn more about iOS app development and there is a workshop at the local Apple Store, you could apply your Clubs Fund grant to cover the cost of travel to the workshop, and/or a subscription to an iOS Developer Kit.
Please note: For questions about your Clubs Fund, please reach out to email@example.com.