All Clubs may apply for the Clubs Fund, as long as they can meet the following requirements:
- The Facilitator has completed the Launch Questionnaire. (The Launch Questionnaire may be found on HQ.)
- Clubs must upload their host site’s W9 form (or proof of library status operating from a library) when they complete the application.
- Clubs must be able to receive the Clubs Fund grant by check.
- Clubs that have received the Clubs Fund grant in the past, must have completed the Grantee Report (the Grantee Report can also be found on HQ.)
After receiving a grant, Clubs must agree to:
- Cash the check they received, within 30 day.
- Use the Clubs Fund grant by June 18, 2018.
- Complete a Grantee Report, outlining how they chose to spend the money. (Spring semester Facilitators will receive an email with a link to fill out the Grantee Report by June 1, 2018.)