All active Girls Who Code Clubs may apply for the Clubs Fund, as long as they can meet the following requirements:
- Clubs must upload their host site’s W9 form (or proof of library status operating from a library) when they complete the application.
- The Club Decision Maker must be able to receive the Clubs Fund grant by check.
- Past Clubs Fund recipient must have completed the Grantee Report (found on HQ).
By participating in the Clubs Fund program, Clubs agree to:
- Cash the check they received within 30 days.
- Use the Clubs Fund grant by June 18, 2019.
- Complete a Grantee Report on HQ, outlining how they chose to spend the money.
Additional Clubs Fund details and deadlines will be released in Fall 2018.