You will need to register on HQ in order to submit your initial Club application. Once you’re Club is approved and active you will receive an email from HQ with your program’s details.
Articles in this section
- What if my child doesn't have an email?
- What is Girls Who Code HQ?
- Who can use Girls Who Code HQ?
- How do I sign up for HQ as a member?
- How do I sign up for HQ as a Club Facilitator?
- I need help accessing my HQ account
- Do I need an email address to sign up for HQ?
- Do I need to create a new HQ account if I participated or volunteered for Girls Who Code before 2017?
- What information do you collect and why?
- I’m not part of a Girls Who Code program, can I still use HQ?