The 100 Clubs pledge is a partnership with state and local leaders, school districts, community organizations, and industry to launch 100 new Girls Who Code Clubs in every state. Email Clubs@girlswhocode.com for more information and to get involved!
Articles in this section
- How do I start a Club? Who can start a Club?
- What is the status of my Club application?
- Can I look at the Clubs curriculum?
- Where can I get a copy of the Participation Agreement?
- Can we charge students a fee to join our Club?
- Can Clubs be hosted on the weekend?
- We’ve had trouble recruiting girls for CS programs in the past. How do we get girls to join?
- How much does it cost to start a Club?
- Can my Club have more than one Facilitator?
- Will Girls Who Code send someone to teach my Club?