We specifically cater our programs around getting more girls in Computer Science (CS). From our curriculum which includes diverse women in tech spotlights to our alumni network of 40k girls across the U.S., we cultivate sisterhood to encourage girls to learn CS. To access flyers for recruiting girls for your Club, you can check out our Media Kit.
Articles in this section
- How do I start a Club? Who can start a Club?
- What is the status of my Club application?
- Can I look at the Clubs curriculum?
- Where can I get a copy of the Participation Agreement?
- Can we charge students a fee to join our Club?
- Can Clubs be hosted on the weekend?
- We’ve had trouble recruiting girls for CS programs in the past. How do we get girls to join?
- How much does it cost to start a Club?
- Can my Club have more than one Facilitator?
- Will Girls Who Code send someone to teach my Club?