You can still register for HQ, but resources such as our Clubs curriculum or our Summer Immersion Program curriculum, is only available to current participants and alumni of those programs. However, you can still enjoy other resources we offer on HQ such as our Project Gallery. In the meantime, we encourage you to join our mailing list for updates.
Articles in this section
- What if my child doesn't have an email?
- What is Girls Who Code HQ?
- Who can use Girls Who Code HQ?
- How do I sign up for HQ as a member?
- How do I sign up for HQ as a Club Facilitator?
- I need help accessing my HQ account
- Do I need an email address to sign up for HQ?
- Do I need to create a new HQ account if I participated or volunteered for Girls Who Code before 2017?
- What information do you collect and why?
- I’m not part of a Girls Who Code program, can I still use HQ?