If you are being added to an approved Club and have had Facilitator access in HQ in the prior year, your Club's primary Facilitator can follow these steps to you add to the new Club.
- Click on Program Info from the lefthand navigation
- Scroll to the section labeled Facilitators where approved Facilitators for the Club are listed. Click on the teal ADD FACILITATORS button.
- When prompted, select ADD FROM ANOTHER PROGRAM to access a list of your previous Clubs.
- Select past programs and click on any Facilitators you'd like to add to your new Club.
NOTE: If a Facilitator from a prior year needs to complete or renew a new background check, they will need to follow the steps below.
To add a new Facilitator, who has not been a GWC Facilitator before, the primary Facilitator can invite them as follows:
- Follow steps 1 & 2 above.
- When prompted, select SEND EMAIL INVITES.
- Type in the email(s) of your new Facilitator(s) and click invite.
They will receive this invitation via email.
- The new Facilitator will complete the short application confirming their affiliation with the host organization and some background info and then submit their application. Please note, a may be required. If that is the case, they will receive an email from VerifiedFirst that will detail the next steps.
- Once we receive this we'll notify them of approval and the new club will appear on their HQ profile.
If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.