If you would like to add additional volunteer Facilitators from previous programs or add new volunteer Facilitators, please follow the below steps to have them fill out an application using your Club’s Club Code.
- Click on Program Info from the navigation menu.
- Scroll to the section labeled Facilitators where approved Facilitators for the Club are listed. Click on the teal ADD FACILITATORS button.
- When prompted, select Add From Another Program to access a list of your previous Clubs.
- Select past programs and click on any Facilitators you'd like to add to your new Club.
Note: If a Facilitator from a prior year needs to complete or renew a new background check, they will need to follow the steps below.
To add a new Facilitator, who has not been a GWC Facilitator before, the primary Facilitator can invite them as follows:
- Follow steps 1 & 2 above.
- When prompted, select SEND EMAIL INVITES.
- Type in the email(s) of your new Facilitator(s) and click invite.
- They will receive this invitation via email.
- The new Facilitator will complete the short application confirming their affiliation with the host organization and some background info and then submit their application. Please note, a background check may be required. If that is the case, they will receive an email from VerifiedFirst that will detail the next steps.
- Once GWC receives this, they will be notified of approval and the new Club will appear on their HQ profile.
If you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.