Unfortunately, no. At this time the student survey data is used for our own internal data collection. If you would like to collect student data, you may have them record their responses on a separate sheet of paper while taking the test.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements to become a Club Facilitator?
- What is the time commitment required to be a Facilitator?
- What does Facilitator training entail?
- I want to volunteer as a Facilitator! Can you connect me with a Club?
- Does Girls Who Code pay Facilitators?
- Where can I find the Clubs Training Webinar, Facilitator Toolkit, or other Facilitator resources?
- How do I find my Club Code?
- I am having trouble with Piazza. How can I get help?
- How long does it take to prep for a Club session?
- I have a conflict and can’t continue as a Facilitator. Can you help our site find a new one?