Please email Clubs@girlswhocode.com to update your records. Girls Who Code can try to match your Club with a Facilitator from our existing network, but cannot guarantee a substitute will be found. We recommend reaching out to your community to find a new volunteer. Remember: anyone can volunteer with a Girls Who Code Club regardless of background in computer science or education.
Articles in this section
- What does Facilitator training look like? Is it all virtual?
- Help! I am a Facilitator, and I don’t know my Club Code!
- Help! I am a Facilitator, and I am not seeing the Facilitator Toolkit or resources!
- Do Facilitators get paid?
- How do I access the Clubs Training Webinar?
- I want to help volunteer! Can you help connect me with a Club?
- What is required for this role?
- How long is the commitment to be a Facilitator?
- What is the benefit to teachers?
- How long does it take to prep for a Club session?