Girls Who Code Clubs allow teachers to generate and sustain interest in computer science in a low-stakes, highly engaging environment. For schools with no computer science offerings, GWC Clubs are a perfect introduction to the world of CS. For institutions that have an existing computer science program, Clubs are a great complement, providing exposure to real-world engineering practices and empowering girls to design and build a project that is meaningful to them.
Articles in this section
- What does Facilitator training look like? Is it all virtual?
- Help! I am a Facilitator, and I don’t know my Club Code!
- Help! I am a Facilitator, and I am not seeing the Facilitator Toolkit or resources!
- Do Facilitators get paid?
- How do I access the Clubs Training Webinar?
- I want to help volunteer! Can you help connect me with a Club?
- What is required for this role?
- How long is the commitment to be a Facilitator?
- What is the benefit to teachers?
- How long does it take to prep for a Club session?