Girls Who Code Facilitators are 18+ and can be teachers, computer scientists, librarians, parents, college students or volunteers from any background or field. Many Facilitators have NO technical experience and learn to code alongside their Club members. That’s why we use the term “Facilitator” instead of “teacher.” Our Club Facilitators guide Club girls through the curriculum, helping them to build sisterhood within the Club and learn to use computer science to impact their community.
Articles in this section
- What does Facilitator training look like? Is it all virtual?
- Help! I am a Facilitator, and I don’t know my Club Code!
- Help! I am a Facilitator, and I am not seeing the Facilitator Toolkit or resources!
- Do Facilitators get paid?
- How do I access the Clubs Training Webinar?
- I want to help volunteer! Can you help connect me with a Club?
- What is required for this role?
- How long is the commitment to be a Facilitator?
- What is the benefit to teachers?
- How long does it take to prep for a Club session?