The Girls Who Code curriculum is designed for students with a wide range of computer science experience. We have activities for students with zero computer science experience all the way up to college-level concepts. Girls will learn to use computer science to impact their community, and join a supportive sisterhood of peers and role models across the US.
By the end of the Club year, all girls will:
- Become part of a safe and supportive environment of peers & role models.
- Learn to see themselves as computer scientists.
- Work on a team to design and build a Computer Science “CS” Impact Project that solves real world problems they care about.
- Gain exposure to real-world project management and problem-solving techniques.
- Learn the foundational computer science of loops, variables, conditionals, and functions that form the basis for all programming languages - whether they want to build a website, an app, or a robot.