Any adult over the age of 18 can apply to start a Girls Who Code Club, as long as they:
- Are able to secure a regular meeting space at a public, non-profit or similarly tax-exempt host organization with the exception of summer-only Clubs
- Have an affiliation with the host organization.
- Would have the ability to pass a background check.
- Are able to provide a desktop or laptop computer and reliable Internet access to all members of the Club. (Phones are not sufficient.)
- Are able to find or serve as a Facilitator.