Any adult over the age of 18 can apply to start a Club for students, as long as they:
- Have an affiliation with a school, university, library, community center, faith-based organization, or non-profit.
- Have previously passed, or are able to pass, a background check.
- Are able to secure a regular public space to host the Club, such as a classroom or computer lab.
- Are able to provide a desktop or laptop computer and reliable Internet access to all members of the Club. (Tablets and phones are not sufficient.)
- Are able to find or serve as a Facilitator.
Learn more, or start your application!
Need more info? Check out this previously recorded webinar, which will walk you through everything you need to get started. (You will need to enter your name and email address to watch the webinar.)