You have until May 1st to accept your spot; on May 2nd, all unclaimed seats in the Summer Immersion Program will be forfeited and open to students on the waitlist.
Articles in this section
- I keep receiving error messages on Fluid Review, what do I do?
- My tasks are locked, what do I do?
- I do not want to sign the Media Release form, can I still participate?
- I need to have a parent or guardian sign a permission slip; how do I upload these?
- Can I speak to someone about why I was not offered a spot in a classroom?
- Where am I on the waitlist and when does the waitlist close?
- I'm on the waitlist, what does that mean?
- How long do I have to accept my spot in a classroom?
- How do I accept my spot in the Summer Immersion Program?