No. At this time, Girls Who Code (GWC) only supports Clubs during the academic year.
GWC Clubs may be hosted during:
- Fall Semester (approximately September - December)
- Spring Semester (January - May)
- Academic Year (September - May)
- Our 3rd-5th grade curriculum supports 5-15+ meetings.
- Our 6th-12th grade curriculum is designed to stretch across 10-15+ weeks.
So Girls Who Code can be prepared to provide support, Facilitators are asked on the Application when they plan to host their Club. If you need to change your launch date or host site address for any reason, please let us know as soon as you can by emailing your Club Success Specialist.