No. At this time, Girls Who Code (GWC) only supports Clubs during the academic year.
GWC Clubs may be hosted during:
- Fall Semester (approximately September - December)
- Spring Semester (January - May)
- Academic Year (September - May)
- Our 3rd-5th grade curriculum supports 5-15+ meetings.
- Our 6th-12th grade curriculum is designed to stretch across 10-15+ weeks.
So Girls Who Code can be prepared to provide support, Facilitators are asked on the Application when they plan to host their Club.
For 3rd-5th grade Clubs: If you need to change your launch date or host site address for any reason, please let us know as soon as you can by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information helps us determine time frames for shipping a Starter Kit to you. You do not need the kit to start your Club but it is necessary for your fourth meeting onward.