No. At this time, Girls Who Code (GWC) only supports Clubs during the academic year.
GWC Clubs may be hosted during:
- Fall Semester (approximately September - December)
- Spring Semester (January - May)
- The entire Academic Year (September - May)
GWC Clubs typically meet once a week (any day of the week), but our curricula are designed to be flexible to meet the needs and schedules of the students.
- Our 3rd-5th grade curriculum supports 5-10+ meetings.
- Our 6th-12th grade curriculum is designed to stretch across 10-15+ weeks.
So Girls Who Code can be prepared to provide support, all Facilitators are asked on the Application when they plan to host their Club.