Thank you for your email and interest in Girls Who Code! Students are eligible for our programs if they are currently studying or living in the United States.
Articles in this section
- I don’t live in the U.S., am I still eligible?
- Why are students with AP CS experience not eligible?
- I don't live in the United States!
- I need technical support on the application.
- I am transgender, can I still apply?
- What is Girls Who Code's Acceptance Policy?
- I'm a domestic student willing to relocate, should I still apply?
- Why should I learn Computer Science?
- What dates do the Summer Immersion Program take place?
- I don't have any computer science experience, should I still apply?