Thank you for your applying to the Girls Who Code Summer Immersion Program! We’re sorry to hear you are having trouble with our online application system, but we’re here to help. Please email email@example.com and briefly describe the error or problem that you are experiencing on girlswhocode.fluidreview.com. One of our team members will return to you shortly.
Articles in this section
- I don’t live in the U.S., am I still eligible?
- Why are students with AP CS experience not eligible?
- I don't live in the United States!
- I need technical support on the application.
- I am transgender, can I still apply?
- What is Girls Who Code's Acceptance Policy?
- I'm a domestic student willing to relocate, should I still apply?
- Why should I learn Computer Science?
- What dates do the Summer Immersion Program take place?
- I don't have any computer science experience, should I still apply?