Girls Who Code’s mission is to create gender parity within technology by providing a unique educational experience for young women to learn computer science. Interested participants who self-identify as girls are welcome to apply to our programs. This includes students who were not assigned to the female sex at birth but live and identify as girls now. It also includes students who are legally assigned to the female sex, but who identify as transgender or gender fluid.
Articles in this section
- I don’t live in the U.S., am I still eligible?
- Why are students with AP CS experience not eligible?
- I don't live in the United States!
- I need technical support on the application.
- I am transgender, can I still apply?
- What is Girls Who Code's Acceptance Policy?
- I'm a domestic student willing to relocate, should I still apply?
- Why should I learn Computer Science?
- What dates do the Summer Immersion Program take place?
- I don't have any computer science experience, should I still apply?